Monthly Market Report Courtesy of Natania Dryer

Market Reports can help you make informed decisions!
If you are thinking of buying/selling a home, ask me how to make the market work for you!

Here is a snippet of what the market is doing this week. Remember, it changes quickly! I can get you updated reports, not just for Prescott, but any area you are interested in looking into. 
View File
Interest rates are as low as 3.85% for a 30-year loan and a half percent lower for a 15 year! Right now is a great time to buy. Share this with your friends and family who would like to own their own home. Give me a call today and I can help you with your first steps.

Prescott Events

Summer is coming to a close, but Prescott is just getting started. Check out these fun and FREE events! Don't let summer end before you're ready.
4.04 acres in Chino Valley with a producing well. Ready for you to build your dream home! Complete with incredible views of the surrounding mountainscapes. 
Events Calendar
Oh, by the way… if you know of someone who would appreciate the level of service I provide, please call me with their name and phone number. I'll be happy to follow up and take great care of them.  
In case you missed my email last month: 

I wanted to send out a short message to catch you up on some of the exciting changes that have happened in my life recently.
After my semesters in New Zealand and Israel, I returned home to Skull Valley. Since then, I have been pursuing my career as a Real Estate Professional.
I am currently working with West USA Realty of Prescott, where I have access to exceptional training, tools, and ongoing education to assist in your real estate transactions.

You can find me on Facebook as Natania Dryer Realtor: https://www.facebook.com/realtorNatania . I post a couple of times a week about events in Prescott, current updates on the market, my listings and open-houses, and other information you might be interested in.

Sincerely,

Natania Dryer, Realtor
West USA Realty of Prescott
928.308.7714
natania@residenceconnection.com

Comments

Popular Posts